3 1 2
Perfectly located between the city and the sea is the 1988 built home on a manageable allotment of approximately 323m2 which has been modified and updated inside with quality that would suit that most fastidious of buyers. Whether you are looking for a downsizer but do not want to compromise on quality, a young homebuyer or an investor this home is ready to move in and enjoy.
- Spacious entrance hall
- Separate formal lounge with split system air-conditioning
- Brand new kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
- Meals area off the kitchen with door to rear yard and pergola
- Large master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Second and third bedrooms, one with built in robe and both with ceiling fans
- Renovated family bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Double carport with off street parking for 3 vehicles
- Outdoor pergola area
- Set behind a brush fence and gated
- Manageable front and rear yard
- New quality blinds throughout
The renovation was fastidiously done with upmarket appliances, benchtops and quality fixtures and fittings.
Brilliantly located with such easy access to the city, the beach, and the southern suburbs, the Glandore oval and playground is only a short walk away. Nearby you have the tram, busses, many primary and secondary schools to choose from and many amenities close by making this a location designed for an easy and quiet lifestyle.
It is a pleasure to offer this beautifully renovated home for auction.
Auction Saturday 3 July 2021 @ 1pm (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.