3 1 3
This welcoming 1920 Bungalow has a lovely street appeal and significant land holding. This home has been in the same family for over 100 years. A great opportunity for a range of buyers looking to renovate the existing home adding your own personal touch or a potential new build.
You won't want to miss this one.
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Main bedroom has built in robes, the original open fireplace and wall air conditioner
- Bedroom 3 has built in robes
- Formal lounge provides gas heating
- Kitchen with gas cook top, electric wall oven, plenty cupboards, wood combustion heater and wall air conditioner
- Family room with more storage
- Bathroom, laundry and separate W.C
- Garage, sheds and carport
- Rainwater tanks plumbed to house
- Built 1920
- Land size 842m2 (approx) 18.28 frontage (approx.)
- Rental potential $440 per week
- Solar hot water system
- Security system
- NBN connected
- Dual Driveway
A 100m stroll along tree lined streets takes you to beautiful playground and tennis courts. Nearby are local shopping, cafes and the vibrant Prospect Road precinct, public transport and 5 kilometres to the Adelaide CBD. Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School, Adelaide Botanic and Adelaide High Schools.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to live and prosper in Nailsworth!
Auction Saturday 1 May 2021 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.