3 1 5
This recently refurbished neat and tidy three-bedroom home would be ideal for a multitude of buyers. Those looking to enter the market for the first time, the downsizer, investor or the trades person.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom comprises bath, shower, vanity and separate W.C.
- Kitchen has electric upright cooker, filtered drinking water and meals area
- Adjacent lounge has split system air conditioner and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- New carpet, blinds and freshly painted
- Security system and NBN connected
- Large 2 car garage/workshop has 2nd W.C.
- Carport, and room for more vehicles behind secure gates
- Large under cover paved veranda for outdoor entertaining
- 5 kilo watt Solar System 20 panels
- Fully reticulated watering system on low maintenance grounds
- Land size 649m2 (approx.)
- Rental potential $380 - $400 per week (approx.)
- Year Built 1983
Active families who love the great outdoors will warm to this suburban location the St Agnes Recreation Park nearby. Explore the bush paths, bike trails and BMX track, take a turn on the playground, or kick the footy on the field. Stretch your legs and reach for Anstey Hill Recreation Park, just a short walk away. This home offers plenty of off-street parking for the tradie or teenagers. Walking distance to St Agnes School, bus stop and St Agnes Shopping Centre, Westfield TTP and Modbury Hospital and Medical rooms with OBahn to city.
Welcome to 15 Mumford Avenue St Agnes!
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)